Posted on Monday, August 08, 2022 12:00 PM
Smoke alarms don’t last forever. They usually last 10 years. Check the manufacturer’s date on your smoke alarms today! Replace expired alarms.
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2022 09:58 AM
PRESS RELEASE – August 8, 2022
WAWA OSB INC.
The management of Wawa OSB Inc. relaunching OSB manufacturing plant in Wawa is very grateful to have been invited to the Michipicoten First Nation’s Youth & Elders Gathering 2022, on their territory.
“This was an honor, and we are very appreciative of that. This is a very important aspect to building a solid relationship with the community and we look forward to more opportunities such as these ones.” said Yolaine Rousseau, Executive Vice...
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2022 12:00 PM
- Never leave the BBQ unattended when in use.
- Make sure grease does not build up on the burners or at the base of the BBQ. This could cause a grease fire.
- Never throw water on a grease fire – this will only spread the flame.
- DO NOT place the BBQ close to wooden fences or walls, vinyl siding, or anything that can burn. The area behind your BBQ must be free of anything that can ignite – this is where hot gases escape.
- Keep loose clothing away from a hot BBQ.
- Keep children and pets at least one metre...
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2022 01:22 PM
Wawa Family Health Team Geriatric Program Coordinator Jolene Binda discusses plans for Lady Dunn Health Centre Palliative Care's Annual Memorial Butterfly Release.
Big Lakes, Big Memories
Welcome to The Municipality of Wawa, One of Ontario's Premier Four Seasons Destinations.