Sign permits are also required within the Municipality of Wawa. These are required when you wish to erect a new sign, replace or update your current signage within the Municipality. By-law 1353-00 has more information on erecting signs within the Municipality of Wawa

With all permits, complete the appropriate applications and submit either online, or complete a printed version and with the appropriate fees bring to town hall, Monday to Friday during regular working hours. For more information, either email the Chief Building Official or call 705-856-2244 ext.228.