To help keep our community safe and clean, the Municipality of Wawa encourages residents to report problems related to roadways, water, traffic, storm and sanitary sewers, and a wide variety of municipal maintenance issues.

How to report a Problem

Citizens may report problems in the following ways:

By telephone or in person at the Municipal Office from Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

Using the report a concern form below. 

To report an emergency issue related to water or sewer, outside of regular business hours or on the weekend, please call 705-856-2244 Ext. 287. For all other infrastructure services issues, please call 705-856-2244 Ext. 252.

Report a Concern