Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 04:35 PM
Receipts are available:
- for first and second doses received in Ontario (once you get them) regardless of where you were vaccinated (for example, at a mass immunization clinic, hospital, pharmacy or primary care setting)
To log in and get your receipt, you will need:
- a green photo health (OHIP) card
- your date of birth your postal code (the one associated with your health card)
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 03:20 PM
In the coming weeks, the Ontario government will open additional temporary road test centres in Burlington, Markham, and East Gwillimbury to increase the number of passenger road tests (class G2/G) available in areas where demand is highest. These temporary road test centres will help increase testing capacity across the DriveTest network and help people who need a road test book sooner.
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 01:50 PM
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DAYSATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 20219:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- For your own protection, deliver the hazardous waste material labeled in the trunk of your car or box of truck.
- DO NOT mix materials.
- All materials must be clearly marked.
- If the container is damaged, package the container in a plastic bag in order not to spill it during the journey to the collection site.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling the chemicals.
Automotive and Garage products
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 01:37 PM
As part of its comprehensive plan to end hallway health care, the Ontario government is investing over $5.2 million to support the planning and design of a cardiovascular surgery program at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre. For the first time, cardiac surgery will be regularly performed in Northwestern Ontario, helping to address surgical wait times...
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2021 08:41 AM
The Ontario government is investing an additional $169 million to extend the temporary wage increase for personal support workers and direct support workers for the third time since its initial investment last year. This increase will continue until October 31, 2021 and will help stabilize staffing levels and support our frontline health care workers to ensure the province is prepared to respond to any scenario as...
Big Lakes, Big Memories
Welcome to The Municipality of Wawa, One of Ontario's Premier Four Seasons Destinations.